It's Ok to Not be Ok

   

Girl with positive vibe

"I'm Not Ok"- Not (adverse conditions) teaches you how to replace "Not" from Ok to being as a "I'm Ok".


"Are you ok?"

Good question no! A simple one too!
But your answer will be not a simple one. Think a while.
At this time a questioning web is zigzagging in your mind no! You will be thinking. Really, Am I ok or not?"
Anyway take your time and till then let's come on a verbal tour-
Look it's always not fair to taste only sweet dishes  (good situations) sometimes you should to taste sour and spicy one ( adverse situations) also.
So that you will get to know how to convert the taste of your mouth ( life), If it's going beyond your ease level.
Life is full of highs and lows where without feeling low you can't feel how it feels to be happy. But yet in this so called always show to be happy world, where if you will talk that you aren't Ok then people will thought you are a weak one, can't he/she handle own problems instead of saying.
And nowadays,  when you ask someone - Hey, are you ok ?
Someone answer will be like - Yeah, I'm ok. Because they thought what need to share with others and on the other hand someone will reply - Yeah, I'm fine. But.......
Ye "But" kha se aa gya bhai.
If you are fine then say yeah I' m fine otherwise say no.
Khud ko sympathy q de rha hai!!
They do hesitate to share even though to their close ones. Is there any harm to say "No, I'm not ok".
Dude, It's  totally alright to feel what you feel.
Confused, frustrated, weak, scared, broken all are your part of life's journey.
Infact you should to be happy because you are gonna learn about new things about which you haven't learnt yet.


Stucked in problems

All those feelings are normal, we all go through to these situations for sometimes.
Whenever I feels like this, for sometimes I get paralysed with self-doubt; "Oh God" I write about to do not fear, find your own solutions, be bold, be happy and here at 2 am in night I'm crying like this because I had adverse situation, what's wrong with me.
In moment like this, I feel almost as if my authenticity is being compromised. It's just totally a confusing place to be .

Moonlight

If there's one thing which I've learned during that type of days is that if you will resist more to feeling bad, the worse you will feel. Yes, you have to keep trying to reach at better situation. Don't force yourself to heal. Just try to learn with patience.
Learn to enjoy that "Not ok" moment too because that moment have it's own pleasure seriously.
Alright guys now you can comment below, Are u ok and what do you feel on this point.
Will meet with next exciting  blog, until then stay blessed.



Comments

  1. Here one line is "khud ko sympathy q dete h log"??
    From my view, people sympathize with itself for their own happiness n to forget the bad time 🕒!!
    (Brain ko jitna achha imagine karaoge life ko jine m utna mjja aayega🙃) just say I'm ok!! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bhaii tu to pura hi ulta bol dia...yhi to m khne ki koshis kr rhi tht jo ho use accept kro n usse sikho...

      Delete
  2. I would say never to give your self a false hope ..because nobody knows in what situation you are better than you..so come farword face your situations ,be brave,a keep patience and live your life to the fullest.(by the way..expressed your thoughts in good way)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice thought yar....that is the best way to express your words through their blogs ......I like your all blogs.....n this is the best one..in my thinking....bcoz the point of view of that line I'm okay or not is best...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm greatful that you have read mine blogs...n with that also u are getting me... Thank u😊

      Delete
  4. Keep thinking big. dreams will be fulfilled so automatically

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah true but if u will do effort then...not only big thinking can make u like a dream fulfiller .

      Delete
  5. Yup really it is very necessary for one to face,enjoy and learn from their "not ok" moments.
    This are the moments which which gives you your life experiences .
    Finely written and very explained.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting thought Hotty😆BTW R u OK baby😜😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nidhiiii😶... I'm gonna kill u...kuchh bhi mtlb🙄😀😂....btw...yeah I'm fine , thank u😊😀

      Delete
  7. Reading this has converted me from "not okay" to "Double okay"
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment