Lashes of my eyes


On that gloomy day,
I was in my balcony
Seeing the sun,
Who was about to leave the pitch of his honey.

And was trying to understand
The rhyme of the birds noise cocophony,
While floating in the dreams of my bunny,
Who left me in my mid life gunny.

All of a sudden my hands went on my face,
And I found a thick, short, slicky eyelash.
I took that into my palm
Which reminds me of the people's wish pslam.

I just paused for a split second,
To give a check in my gibberish words beckon.
Should I try?
Will it be worth!
Like this, bit of hopes were taking birth,
In the deep of my thinking girth.

With that all there was an ardent dilemma
That for what I should wish,
What a single, short eyelash can bliss!

My tumultuous thoughts were saying,
Wish for something which can't be paying.
Then what!
Only one word came in my mind
Which wasn't gonna happen in my whole life wind.

So, very curiously
I put that short, slicky eyelash
On the back of my palm plash
Mumble that wish,
And blow the air near it
Then went back for my daily schedule stiff.

Days passed,
Was still waiting for happening of
That inevitable truth to be wrong.
But wish was numbing very strong.

So on a devastated night of thoughts bombarding,
I was wailing
Tears were sailing,
Incredulously rubbing my eyes,
Many eyelashes were breaking aside.

Seems they wanna say,
Why you take it awful hard,
Diggin' in your own life backyard.
Pushing yourself towards past
And hitting your heart so hard.
Face numb, skin pale,
Wishing sorcery to happen,
just to attain tranquil fast.
Baby! It's not gonna work for everlast.

As in past,
That day, also I was in my balcony,
Looking the sun's rays art,
Listening birds singing romance.
And again I found that pitty eyelash,
I kept it in my palm plash.
I furiously make a wish,
Please dismiss my unfulfilled last wish.
And I opened my eyes,
Flushing my past aside.
And smiled back to someone
In my gaze,
Who was enduring in my life.



Comments

  1. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyc line๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thoughts n good presentation of it. You nailed it.๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Ž

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lines from your soul ๐Ÿคฉ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great going girl. Keep shining. Team IHOIK is proud of you๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely in love with the lines and the thoughts๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely I'm sending u my 'Thank u' line๐Ÿ™Œ

      Delete
  7. It's really nice.. Great work ��

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soo Heart Touching Lines Dii...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's amazing ๐Ÿ˜ very pure , directly connected with heart's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy that you are connecting through my lines๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  10. It's amazing yr ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tumhari kalam ka fan ho gya ❤️๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kaabil e tareef beta..♥️๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
  13. Must say hotty u know how to pour the feelings through ur snazzy words๐Ÿ˜
    Aehaa one more thing have u played guess the gibberish game or not๐Ÿ˜›

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing lines ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

    ReplyDelete
  15. I came to know that, eyelashes have a lot to say.
    Good one Srish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, every atom of this universe says something.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beaut of poetry Srishti...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have to take the time to find a practical is that it connects poorly with.
    Pretty good post. Ive really enjoyed browsing your website posts. Whatever the case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! Thanks a lot, I'll try to visit often. Merry Chrismas!
    Thanks for the great work! Cool blog. There are a number of opinions on this topic and this blog states the problem very good.
    Ro water purifier
    UF water purifier
    Hydrogen water bottle

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have noticed that you haven't wrote and published anything here since long. I am one of your biggest article fans you know, it's my humble request to keep writing as you used to do...
    Lots of love and care from the bottom of my heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am in love with you and your unparalled writing skill.
    Please keep writing.
    Waiting...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment