Yes, Still Even Now You Are


ocean, couple, kiss, love


Don't be shock!
You do also know this.

Your fragnance,
Still circulates in my soul.
Your words,
Still reverberate in my thoughts.
Your face,
Still my eyes search around.
Your blushes,
Still make me feel shy.
Your erotic touches,
Still make me fidgety, restless, uneasy.
And you,
You still make me flow with the winds
In this beautiful world of thoughtful minds.


Don't you have felt this all!
You would like to say
No, right!
But  there'll be a 'yes' in your depicted eyes.
I do know this,
You too know this,
Winds can't flow outside the universe
Because this is, what it is.
Whether new galaxies form or big bang explosion occurs
So as we are.
You can resist your emotions,
You can resist your thoughts,
But heart!
Have you ever notice?
They are still coming there,
And dominating you whether for one second or for one hour
We are still together.


How many seconds, hours, days, months,
Even though years
But still you are.
Yes, yes, yes!
You are,
You are,
May be these all can be only just words
May be emotions
Well, whatever still there's you are .

Tum, Ha tumhi,
Aur abhi bhi, Bas tum hi.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Check out few Inspirational quotes;

      https://blessed7.blogspot.com/2020/03/101-inspirational-quotes-on-light.html

      Delete
  2. "Behti hwwa saa tha vo kha gya usse dhundo"😄😄
    Happy Valentine Day to all blog readers n miss blogger ❤💓

    ReplyDelete
  3. What to say? there are no words in my vocabulary for this blog except "beyond the best" may be my vocabulary is poor 😊 superb now u become a "pro" in this 😊❤ heal me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like pro 😉. It's just me and my scribbled lines.
      Well, Thank you🤗.

      Delete
  4. You made the day with this beautiful blog😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing ✌️����

    ReplyDelete
  6. 👌👌❤️ Khatarnak miss blogger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazingly Fantastic blog Dii 🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice and sweet and romantic love ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trust me, I could feel the love...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to take this moment to say that I really love this blog. It has been a good resource of information for me in my research. Thank you so much.
    Hai bisogno di un lavoro part time ti consiglio il qui presente sito web. Cerchi telelavoro online?
    I think that is an interesting point, it made me think a bit. Thanks for sparking my thinking cap. Sometimes I get so much in a rut that I just feel like a record.
    obst und gemüsereiniger

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are amazing. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment