Galti Karne Se Darte Ho!




What do you think about yourself-
● Have you ever spoken lie to anyone?
●Have you ever cheated a single human being of this universe?
●Are you a perfect one who haven't made a single mistake in his/her life?
Well, these all are thinker but I'm sure you've got your answer!
I don't know, what do you think on this but yeah it's me who felt there should be some little drama in an individual's life otherwise one day it will start craving you, seriously!
Well, do you know about anyone who haven't did a single mistake in his/her life or who is always a perfect one?
Oh! So, are you thinking about Mahatama Gandhi or about whom?
Ok, let me tell you that he has also made a lot of mistakes and spoken lies too but the good part is- he has learnt from his mistakes .

writing on a page

There's an old saying, "learn from others mistakes, you could not live long enough to make them all yourself." It's true. So, as possible as try to avoid the bad things about which you know. But you know what, without touching the flames of the heat; you can't get to know the side effect of the heat that how does it feel, what precautions you should take in that type of situation etc.
So, don't make fear of failures or peoples saying because that can be the barrier in the path of your new learning stuff. That's why-
"Beshaq kro, khub galtiyan kro aur kuchh nya sikho jo tumhare bhalai ke lie ho."
You know, the beauty of a garden is-'
Fresh blooming flowers ?
Plant's green leaves?
 Or what!
Ok, let me tell you-
The beauty of a garden is the withered flower and shaded off dried leaves.
Now, I think you know what I mean.

facing life problems

Your mistakes can be of any type; like towards your education, carrier, relationship etc. But if you will stop trying to do new things or taking a new chance then how you can be able to know about the right one.
After doing omissions you will fall down, you can cry like a cat and dog rain, you can behave in a weird way but dude after this all reaction when you will come to know about the result that might be incredible and stirring.

I don't know if this all are with you or not but yeah, it's with me and that is if I'm knowing about something which is bad for me, which I shouldn't have to do and my inner voice also gives suggestions to me-
Listen Srish, It's bad for you, please don't be trap in this. So, In my mind, I also speculate that I should avoid this but somehow I came in touch with that all rubbish. And then I got realize that yeah, really it was bad for me. But I'm lucky enough to have a parents like mine who have given me chance per chance after my blunders.
 Now, you will be thinking that if you will caught with your mistakes then what would be the reaction of your parents or anyone. Will they slap you? Will they scold you? Or what not!
So, yeah obviously this can emerge but your parents don't want you as a dumb robot. They want a human being with the goodness of maturity, honesty and intelligence.


path

By doing on mistakes human learns but that doesn't means that you have got the right to repeat that mistake again and again.
So, learn from your past to make your future a good one and resuscitate your dreams instead of choaking them.

WARNING: JAANBOOJH kar galti krna, BEWKOOFI hoti hai.

Maximize your potential, go off your limits, explore the new you.
Before I wrap this blog I have to express my gratitude to all those who have being the part of my mistakes. Because I have learn a lot of from my mistakes and people's too. In the meanwhile, keep the love coming in all sizes, if may I add.


Deadline: GALTI KARNE SE DARNA, SBSE BADI GALTI HOTI HAI !!!










Comments

  1. Kya khoobsurat baat kahi aapne dil khush ho gya . Padh ke confidence badh gya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great line☺.."janbhujhkar galti karna sabse bada bewkoofi hota hai"...such a real inspiring line.....i get motivated after reading ....😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also got motivation after reading ur comment🤗🤗😙

      Delete
  3. really good thougt...salute to you...really good thinking😀😀😎

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeahhh.... Bahot bari bari baate karne lagi h hotty😅but it's really interesting n this line galti karne se darna sabse bari galti hoti h waaah!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Badi-badi baatein 😂😂
      Btw, thank u nidhi🔥

      Delete
  5. 🥰 you are a great blogger!!
    This blog is one of the best inspiring blog among all the previous motivational blogs!!🤗🤗
    "If you want to grow, you need to get over any fear you may have of making mistakes"
    I have learned soo much from my mistakes so i belive in making a few more mistakes!!🙂🙃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg😮😲..."great blogger"...i mean seriously!!!😋
      Nothing like this bro☺...
      I'm just popping my experience here..n yeah keep ur doing mistakes n learning processes on fire...

      Delete
  6. Really very motivational line I read your blog filling good nice your thinking 🙂👍

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Glti krne s darna sbse badi glti hoti h..."...nd " जानबूझकर गलती करना सबसे बड़ी गलती होती है" ,...I didn't know the difference between them two ����.....I didn't know what we r doing right or wrong..nd after a time we realize that it was glti or not.....btw ur blog is Damm high...wish u good luck nd became a great writer❣️❣️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salute to your great thoughts 🙏❣️

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://www.blogger.com/u/1/blogger.g?blogID=7003629147734831454

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nahi g galti karne se darte nhi .. koshish hamesha yhi karte hi ki galti ho hi nhi ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Read it a little late, just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is actually a must-see website!
    ive checked this cool site a few times now and i have to say that i find it quite good actually. continue doing what youre doing!
    i like this blog too bad you have so many unrelated comments

    Korean Air Purifier Brands

    Negative Ion Generator Reviews Consumer Reports

    Air Purifier Made In Germany

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment