Simple Yet Complicated



sun, flower, whale
"Generally the simplest ones are the most complicated."

So, finally after a lot of twist and turns; simple is going to be complicated and complicated is going to be simple. And in this manner good things are happening to me, towards my career, friendship goals and everything is like, ohh how beautiful and mesmerising this all are! I am so happy to be as a lucky one.
By the way, Hey everyone, I am Srish ( just wanna remind you all...haha..)actually it have been so long no post and all. So yeah, anyway. As I have told you all about my future's next coming blogs of that series (Hey stranger, Friendship fix, Hardest goodbye). Now, I'm again here with a new blog of that series. So let's see what could be happen after a goodbye.
Do ever two goodbyers can meet?
Will "KABHI ALVIDA NA KHNA" gonna be true?
Okk, let's start to go in the beautiful era of their twist and turn full life.
wodden window, flowers

"Dur jake bhi mujhse tum meri yaadon mein rhna."
      Two strangers, they met (long process behind this all)became other half of each other (I think so) but somehow they came into a situation where a need of goodbye was waiting for them. And after that goodbye everything was going like almost the end of their journey. Both used to missed each other a lot but from both of them noone was messaging or calling to each other. Clouds of questions was floating in both of the mind.
But...but...but....
Like there's a but in everyone's story and after every dawn there's dusk and after every dusk there's dawn.

dusk and dawn

However, the loads of cloudy feelings and emotions got a outburst form and a full of three letters of message send by one to another half-"HEY"
Aai Sapatt; that 'Hey' was like a dream come true (for talking to each other atleast for once). And after that single" Hey "from both sides there wasn't any need of questions (why you hadn't messaged me, what happened suddenly etc.). No, nothing was there. There was only one line by him-"Mujhpe gussa ho?
Reply was-"Mitthi si wo gaali teri sunne ko taiyar hu main, tera yrr hoon main"
And his reaction was like, I don't know, main hsu ya rou!
Reply was-Tum smile kr skte ho (actually his smile is really so seductive)
And after this all both sweethearts are in a frame again (which wasn't broken ever). Both of them are obsessive towards each other but with this all they also know about the result, what can be happen.
If I will talk about the boy nature; quite tough task, can't easily understand about him but I like tough tasks and I have tried to find out a little bit of him- passionate towards career, bit of hesitation, to zoom out the feelings and emotions only at the right time are in him. And only two words I have for the girl-"Tunning fork".

couple on a date

I don't know what's the bond or connection is between them?
Why they have met?
How much hours/days/months/years/decades this bond will workout?
Let's see.
That's all for this blog. Now if you wanna know more about them then please pray to god for their happy bond ever.
I hope you guys wouldn't mind at all.
Okk, till then keep loving and coming on this blog page .

In the last, some lines for my story boy-
"Tum jo na aate, to achha tha...
Aake na jate, to achha tha...
Ab aate jaate rhna..
Humko deewana kar gye"


Comments

  1. So funny words "Mitthi si wo gaali" 😜😝
    It means gaali have also its own test?? 🤔😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderful srishu .... it is ur one of the best ever u hv written....I must say "amazing yr".... I'll wait for next....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure , I'll write it's next part and thank u soo much for this much love😍..

      Delete
  3. Very nice your thinking srish amazing I read your blog filling good I'll will wait for next..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep giong it's very amazing blog one day you will rock ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well.... The process of being unknown to known,developing care...... Cherishing eachother with loyality And respect ..........is my personal favorite............. And wo last wali line jis song se li hui h.... Wo v meri personal favourite.... So over all..... I loved 😍 this ..................

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a Amazing storyline dii!!!
    And at last the song...makes it pretty damn cool... This belongs to one of my favorites ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know that u are giving this story an amazing tagline ..Thank u 🤗

      Delete
    2. What do i say ???
      But realy reading this blog is giving me a nostalgic felling.
      Noting else to say....

      Delete

Post a Comment