A Kick of Life-The Hardest Goodbye


Football on the grass


"Starting with a beautiful 'HELLO' in the air with the help of dusk and adjournment with some tuft of emotions."

☆Have you ever met a person in your life with whom you feels totally free (like ping-pong ball)?
☆Have you ever got a bunch of happiness by spending just only some minutes of a day with a person?
☆Have you ever met a person with whom you wants to see the sunset and sunrise of your whole life?
To whom you don't want to say goodbye in fact, The Hardest Goodbye.
Sooner or later you will have also meet this type of person in your life. Saying goodbye is sometimes so harder. Remember your those school farewell day, your those childhood friends with whom now you aren't in contact due to city change or anything else, the last meeting with a person where you know that after this meeting you will not meet them again (but I don't think so, because I believes that if you want then you will definitely meet again)
Hadn't these types of all your goodbyes were hardest?
The Hardest Goodbye is like to gifting someone a dark chocolate who don't like that bitter taste of dark chocolate but instead of that he/she accepts (but some people's have also courage to refuse).

life's journey

Personally about me, I literally don't like to say goodbye. I just wants to give them a warm hug and enjoy the remaining precious time which I have with them by hand in hand walking and talking and wants to earn every happiness of life which I can gain. I dont believes in big happiness like things (they alsodoes matters but from many small-small things we can learn a lot). Small happiness and things can teach you more than that bigger one and will make you more happiest person. So enjoy your moment until you are with your good ones. I know some goodbye  may seems for forever. May be the story of our life seems like it has gone by just in a eye blink. So, share your  smiles, feelings, emotions to them. Don't think what will happen and try to live one more life.
"KYA PTA KAL HO NA HO"
Sometimes, I wants to see my friends again to say goodbye in the way as I want but then I realize if I will get my way, I'll never say goodbye.
So no more goodbye. Saying goodbye will kill the hope of meeting again, who knows we might meet again.
That's why, I wants to say that-
We will meet again,
Don't know where, don't know when, don't know why.
But I know we will meet again.
So,
"Dur jake bhi mujhse,
Tum meri yadon mein rhna,
KBHI ALVIDA NA KHNA...KBHI ALVIDA NA KHNA"
See you soon.

goodbye lines


You all will be thinking that before this post there was "Hey Stranger" & " The Friendship Fix"and now this "A Kick Of Life-The Hardest Goodbye"
So, is story over? isn't?
But yet it's not over here. This was only the background theme.
Kahani to ab suru hui hai.
Aage aage dekho, hota h kya.
(It seems like a version of web series may be next season will start in coming next future blog's. Till then, Keep loving❤and blogging.)

Share





Comments

  1. One of the difficult decisions to take,i.e.saying good bye,but sooner or later we have to,so no worries.
    And I must say what a great timing of your mysterious n thrilling titles,keep going on,n keep us surprising.Great effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my blog..and ya i ll try to give many posts like this ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. No words for this yrr🤐😞but yaa it's truly hard to say goodbye for those people from whom u hv spent Ur most dramatic peroid of Ur lyf from whom u hv shared Ur happiness ,Ur loneliness......it's really difficult yrr,😕
    By the way hotty Ur writting skill is developing day by day😉😉n u know tere story se cool tere story ka title hota hai😀😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u soo much Nidhi for ur love towards my blog posts n for me😊i really miss u mann..n i don't know its going in progressing way or nt bt ya just i m trying to write my thoughts n feelings..n thnxx yrr fr ur love towards my blog titles..miss u mann..
    Thts y...Kbhi alvida na khena..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somewhere i also feel so.Your blogs give me a new way to thinking and a new defination of a point.Very well written #outstanding

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea, all lines are true when we are spend more time with someone and after sometime we were away or away from someone, it is very difficult to say goodbye,
    I respect ur thought and thank i also remember my childhood days and old friend thamth dear shriti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment