The Friendship Fix

hand


    "King of Shyness & Queen of Curiosity"

Togetherness of quiet new feelings and The Universe.

You will be thinking, about what I am trying to explain here. So, let me open the jackpot of secrets. Actually, I wouldn't say that it's a secret but yeah can say that it's a confidential part of my life. And it is-
         "THE COMPLICATED FRIENDSHIP "
You will be thinking that in the era of Valentine's week, I'm celebrating the era of friendshi, isn't? 
But what to do there's not any fix time have been made for friendship. So, now finally I can say that-
"Ajanbi ni dost h wo mera."


lights and helding hands

No matter from how much days we are together at the same place or from how many days we are as a friend and knowing each other. The thing which matters in friendship is honesty, trust, loyality. Friendship means sharing and caring. He often used to tell me that friends are for sharing, joy, happiness, sorrow and love❤. To have someone who will always be on your side and support you is really important in terms of a loyal friend. The one who gives you totally freedom to be of yourself, accept you in the way you are.
Let think over this, that in this-
1 universe,
having 8 planets,
204 countries,
And 809 Islands.
Why I have met to him because I have privilege of meeting him.
Yeah,absolutely true. Once he was telling me that in this world everybody's destiny is fix. He is right mann! Destiny is fix but  work is also necessary for reaching at that position. Many friends walk in and out in my life but like him some friends leave footprints of them in my heart❤.
He often used to call me Hacker,rious Ramsey (Fast & Furious 7) etc but literally I haven't hack anything of him. I have only just given a chance to my understanding to know about a person of cool personality who have a lot of webs of questions but used only some lines to mess them all.

I don't know why but I love to talk with him,walk with him and also wants to tell him the fact which is not a secret I'm trying to hide but my lips and voice are tied together. Once he was asking to me that- Am I afraid for loosing him??

So, I just wanna tell him that I'm not goona lossing  you mannn!
       Good friends are like stars
       You don't always see them,
      But you know they are
        Always there.
(he love to count that 7 stars group in the sky but he always pay attention only to 3 of them, tubelights are working well!)
For me this friendship is like one of the best memorable and unforgettable memory of my life. Sometimes he thought that I'm just saying this all in flow but no, I use to tell only that things which I really feel and know that yeah I can do this.
I don't want to make promises because peoples break them. I just wanna give you a single line that-

"YAARA, TERI YAARI; UMRA SARI, SATH HAI"



And lets try to rewrite the stars by never breaking this Beautiful Bond.

And
YES, "It's POSSIBLE"

Share

Comments

  1. Beautifully explained about the complicated friendship,The topic which oftens runs in every 2nd personsp mind.and also congratulations on recognising that AJNABEE NAHI DOST H WO MERA...
    Rest is hard to express in terms of words..its just a feeling to be felt by the either side of the people of this precious bond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahh ,i agree yrr that frndship is just unforgettable n bestest memory of everyones life😘first tymm when we meet i had never expected that our frndship will be longlasting. but frndship is such a precious rlsnship that anyone can have yrr frndship can't be explain in words😘
    Or tere jaisi hotty frnd ho to kota ki boring road can be change into a crazy ....rest u can understand 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal clear thoughts.
    True friendship is quite rare now a days.
    Loved the way you poured your heart out.
    (Btw who is he��,)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for giving this much love to this post😍😍..N ya who is he?
    I also don't know😁😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment