Hey Stranger@@

couple goals
"Ajanabi,
about whom you don't know nor ever meet or talk to them. To whom when you see for the first time, your minds start analysing that which type of person is this?
Can I share something to that stranger?
Is that stranger is believable or not?
And this type of many questions came into our mind.
Namely some people came in our life as a stranger but as time passes they became as like never ending story of our life. Like this I have a small story on two strangers. A boy and a girl. May be you can say that it's just a story or it will be happening in real life.
As ur wish you can assume here.
A boy whose name is, emm sorry, but I don't want to focus on his name here (don't wanna open jackpot). Yeah, but I can explain about his name, nature, behaviour. Ok, so let's assume that I am that story girl. For me, defining a stranger person personality is quite tough task but let's see how much I'm able to do that.
About his name, meaning of his name is "quite new"winds.
About his nature, can say that like a cute guy, shy nature, and innocent type boy but in group of his friend circle he also do fun, lots of enjoyment, and do little bit of sweet mistakes also and with this all a little bit of laziness is also in him.
Having a friendzone of 6-7 peoples but he looks different in his group. Having a personality at which anyone can stuck on him for a while. Taller in height, having beard which really suits on him (I think he likes this type of look. I don't know of him but yeah I like this type of look) simple dressing sense but I can say that he is a brand loving person. And I guess he likes blue, white and grey colour shades. In short, I can say that  he have a great personality and with that a good and sensitive heart❤ also.

peeping from a distance to someone

So, me (as that assuming story girl) who stays near his residency, quite impressed from this all or can say that I just wants to know more about that boy, wants to being as a friend of him (seriously I don't know why). At which my eyes stuck for a moment and wants to read his mind through his facial gesture. Even though I also don't know the full name of him. And not only me I have also seen his stucked eyes on mine face. But I don't know why he never talks to me.
Don't he want to being as my friend?
Is he is shying to me?
Or anything else?
I think he feels like this-
"Khauf ni ajanbi se mulakat ka ,
Fikra hai ki koi rishta na ban jae."
And this story isn't completing here. Infact it's running and I will write its remaining part in future coming blogs but one thing I wants to say both of them story girl and boy that-
"Vo ajanabi ni hai,
bs kuchh sbko ke fasle hai dono ke bich."

couple goals

So, yeah it happens with everyone in their life journey. Namely we can say that some of them stays with us and their Ajanabipan nature converts into Apnapan. And with this we also met some type of annoying people who irritate us too much from their behaviour and all but don't worry about this, If ever you feels like same as the story situation then once you can talk to his/her. Because-
"Bina jane,
 pehchan kha,
Aur ek ajanbi ko dost banana aasan kha."

So, If ever you feel like this then you can use my idea and there's no need to be as a stranger with me. So, If you have any querry or suggestion for my blog, topic suggestions or anything else, you can mention your lines in comment box and if you don't want to write there then you guys can mail me here..
srish268@gmail.com
Or you can also follow me on insta as   _.srish_
Till then keep loving and blessed.

Share



Comments

  1. Wow ......loved the way you explained the ackward situation. Hope that you don't be ajnabee further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks..for ur wow..😊😊
    Its also a wow frm mine side that people's are understanding my feelings that what i hv wrote here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, you are so talented, just amazing thing done, I'm impressed your way of writing, generally most of people have story of their lives but they can't explain, you are one who can explain or write about what you feel, what you experienced. Thank you for serving such a great story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so greatful for ur this wow lines...keep coming n loving on this blog page ,thank u🤗

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment